provides Korean language scholarships to overseas Korean adoptees in
association with a grant from the Ministry of Health and Welfare at the
following Language Institutes: Ewha, Korea, Kyunghee, Seoul, Sogang and
Yonsei University. All
Korean adoptees over the age of 18 who can invest a semester of
studying are qualified for this scholarship. You can apply for the 2009
InKAS Korean Language scholarship through the InKAS website: (www.inkas.or.kr/eng).
Each applicant is required to submit 5 separate documents:
- Application form
- One photocopy of adoption document with your Korean name
- One photocopy of your passport with passport number
- One page of self-introduction
- One photo (3x4cm)
In addition, only fully-completed applications received before the deadline will be accepted. Selections will be made entirely on a first-come, first-serve basis.
2. Application Dates
Starting from February11th, first-come, first-served basis
Please apply for all the semester that you wish to receive the Korean language scholarships for (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) starting from February 11th, 2009. (Please note the Spring semester for Sogang and Seoul National Univ. registration are closed.)
3. How to Apply
1. Sign-up through the InKAS website and go to the Korean Language Scholarship section:
2. Submit an application form on the page and upload all the necessary documents on “Mypage”
E-mail email@example.com with your completed application and all the necessary documents listed above.
Ewha Womans, Korea, Kyunghee, Seoul National, Sogang and Yonsei University
(Please refer to the InKAS Website -> Services -> Scholarship)
- Registration fee: KRW 70,000
- Tuition fee: Tuition is 100% free (Yonsei University students need to pay 20% of the tuition fee)
Each acceptance letter with the payment details will be individually notified on “Mypage” of the InKAS website.
If you have further inquiries regarding the InKAS Korean Language scholarships, please visit the InKAS website and check out the information or leave a message in the Q&A section.